Friday, August 12

Design Previews

It always amazes me that one small and seemingly insignificant action on my part can have such a huge impact on someone else... Yesterday I received a phone call from a lady in one of my card groups who had just received a birthday card I sent to her earlier in the week. I have to admit that after dropping it in the mail box I promptly forgot all about it as I went about my day. To her though, receiving that card meant a whole lot more. It meant that someone was thinking about her, that someone remembered her and for a moment it eased the lonliness of living by herself. Now, I don't mean to get too philosophical here, but we do tend to take our small actions for granted, don't we?

Okay, on to the reason for this post... There is another lady out there who needs some support right about now. You can read about Lyndall and her family right here, and then if you would like to commit a small action, you can purchase one of the digital designs from the same site by clicking on the tab at the top of the page marked "Digi Images". They are only $2.00 each, which might not seem a whole lot, but to someone out there it is a show of love and support that is really needed right about now.

Mummy's Boy


Ready for Market


Magnolias with Candle


Miss Lyndall and Lady Melissa

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KarinsArtScrap said...

what beautiful and adorable images you have draw beccy.

greetings karin

Cheryl said...

Thankyou so very much Beccy, for all of your help and generosity towards Lyndall and her family.Every little bit helps, and I know what you have done is going to help Lyndall and her family through the tough times ahead.
Hugs Cheryl xx

Sonia said...

Beccy wonderful images you draw. ;-)
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Beccy I'll make a post on my blog as well. You are just so generous and kindhearted. My heart goes out to Lyndall and her family.

www.ScrappyCardsbyD.BlogSpot.com